Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The awards are free to enter.
- They are open to any company supplying contact centres based in Wales and/or the South West of England.
- Any initiatives submitted must have been carried out within a contact centre based in Wales or the South West of England.
- All questions should be completed in full unless otherwise stated.
- You can submit as many entries as you would like.
- Your application will be judged on the information you provide in your entry so please make sure you provide as much detail as possible and answer the questions correctly.
- You are responsible for entering your organisation into the correct category(ies). You can enter more than one category as appropriate.
- The WCCF & SWCCF cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions.
- Information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the judges.
- The judges’ decision is final. Judges may not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so will result in your application being rejected.
- The DEADLINE for entries is FRIDAY 18 MARCH 2016
- The judging will be paper-based and carried out by an independent group of industry experts.
- The shortlist will be announced by Friday 25 March 2016
- Feedback from the judging panel will be supplied - on request - after the winners are notified at the awards ceremony.
- All finalists will be required to purchase a ticket to attend the lunchtime Awards Ceremony to be held at the fantastic 5* Celtic Manor Resort, Newport on Friday 6 May 2016 .
- If a winner is unable to attend the awards ceremony, the prize will be forwarded by post to the address on the application form.
- There will be no cash prizes and no alternatives to the prize given to award winners.
- Winners and highly commended must be willing to take part in any publicity or promotional activity requested by the award organisers.
- The winning entries may be published on the websites of the Welsh Contact Centre Forum and South West Contact Centre Forum..
- Terms & Conditions of booking seats. Please note that cancellation fees are applicable on all ticket / table bookings:
Within 90 days of the event = 75% of total.
Within 60 days of the event = 100% of total.
If you have any further queries regarding entries, sponsorship or table bookings please contact the event manager, Jayne Davies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org