Difficult Conversations: One-day training course
|Date||February 28, 2017|
|Venue||All Nations Centre, Cardiff, CF14 3NY|
A one day course to provide delegates with the skills and confidence to tackle difficult workplace conversations. Understanding why some conversations are difficult, learning the skills to effectively manage conversations and get to the real issues. With tips, tools and techniques to help prepare and master conversations.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand how and why conversations are difficult and why we avoid them.
- Understand how to positively manage the conversation.
- Gain an appreciation of the skills to effectively deal with difficult conversations and maintain relationships.
- To have or not to have the conversation: Why do we avoid?
- What is a difficult conversation and what makes it difficult?
- Understanding reactions and responses to conflict conversations.
- Understanding the structure of a difficult conversation, the three elements.
- Listening skills, questioning techniques and getting to the issues.
- How to prepare for a difficult conversation
-A mix of lecturing, experiential learning and use of case studies.
Book a place here
|Cost (if relevant)|
|Event Organiser||Alison Love Ltd|
|Contact name||Alison Love|
|Contact number||01446 760933 / 07808 829545|
Welsh Contact Centre Forum Events
There are no upcoming events.
For a good cause